Finding this study quite eye-opening. It suggests that MS has some metabolic triggers and it partially explains (for the first time) why MS is more prevalent in women than in men. This study sheds light on:
- why statin drugs have seen to help MS sufferers
- the Vitamin D deficiency trigger to MS in the context of high fat/carbohydrate diet
- why MS is more prevalent in women than men
- why MS has been rising in recent decades
- how oxLDL and pyruvate by-products of faulty metabolism in high fat/carb diets affec MS patients
Bottom line: What you eat matters!!!